Floting App Free (multitasking) Experience real multitasking on your Android! Open more apps at the same time in floting windows and enjoy real multitasking! Don’t leave current app for a small task… Floting Apps is the largest and the most advanced collection of floting mini apps available on CHECKS PEDIA!
- take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
- view email attachments without leaving email app
- view multiple PDF files at the same time
- open links in floting App browser and view them later
- translate vocabularies without leaving current app
- and do much much much more…
Supported languages: EN, IN, CS, DA, DE, ES, FR, IT, LT, PL, PT-BR, PT-PT, RO, SK, SV, VI, TR, RU, UK, KO, JA, HI, TH, ZH-TW, TH-CN, FA, AR, HU
Floting Apps comes with more than 41 floting apps including:
- Document Viewer (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and more)
- File Manager
- Music Player
- Video Player
- Image Viewer
- Audio Recorder
- Google Maps
- Wifi Manager
Floting Apps is the best of its kind because of our commitment and never-ending work. We love to do it for you!
- We’re always doing our best to help our users, so you’re not left alone.
- We’re developing Floting Apps for more than 5 years and it keeps getting better and better.
- We’re listening to your requests and designing apps and features for you.
The Most Advanced Features
- Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floting mini apps that make your life easier!
- Do not find the right floating app for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floting apps.
- Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floting Menu and Quick Launch.
- Extremely powerful floting menu allows you to access not only floting apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
- Access floting apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
- Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
- Maximize the floting app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don’t need it now and restore it later.
- Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
- Open links, videos or images using floting apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
- It’s just like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung or split screen mode but for all Androids!
How can I install Floting App Free (multitasking) on my Android phone?
- Go to Settings > Unknown Sources. Then go to Security of your android mobile and enable the Security option.
- Go to the download manager of your Android device and click on Floting App Free (multitasking). Then download.
- There are two options on the phone screen. There are two ways to install the operating system. All you have to do is quickly boot up the operating system on your Android device.
- A popup with options will appear on the phone screen. You need to wait for some time until it is displayed.
- After all downloads and installations are completed, click on the Unlock option to unlock the screen on your mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How does Checkspedia.com guarantee that Floting App Free (multitasking) is 100% safe?
A: If someone wants to download APK files from Checkspedia.com, then display the relevant APK files on Google Play and allow users to download them directly (they are cached on the server, of course). If the APK file is not on Google Play, it will be in the cache.
Q: Can I update APK from Play Store if I install APK from Checkspedia.com?
Answer: Of course. In addition to downloading and installing the service, the Play Store installs from Google servers and loads pages from sites like checkspedia.com.
When you download a new version of the app, the update will start immediately.
Q: Why do I need permission for Android app to download Floting App Free (multitasking)?
A: The app needs access to the system on some devices. When you install the app, you will be notified of all the required permissions.
If there are any discrepancies, please post your opinion in the comments section or send an email to the official email ID listed in the contact section.
Floting App Free (multitasking) is in the action category developed by LWi s.r.o.Productivity. The average rating of our website is from 5.0 to 5 stars. However, according to various rating platforms, the app is rated 4 out of full stars. You can also reply Floting App Free (multitasking) on our website to help users better understand your app.
If you want to know more about Floting App Free (multitasking), please visit the official developer website for more information. The average rating was rated by 58,626 users. The app is rated 1 star by 20 users and 5 stars by 55,987 users. The app has been downloaded at least 57,910 times, but the number of downloads can reach 58,626 times. Download Floting App Free (multitasking) if you need a free app on your work device, but you need Android 4.0 to 11.0 later to install this app.
- The error has been resolved.
- User-friendly interface.
- Increase speed
The app was released on our website on December 23, 2021 and has been available on CHECKS PEDIA ever since. The new version is available since then and has been downloaded more times from our platform. The app provides full versions in English and 15 other languages for you to download.
Download the APK and open it In Your Best App Manager. Click on the file name to install. If the installation does not start, then you need to enable unknown sources in the Android settings.
The app was updated on December 23, 2021. If you want to leave a comment, please install this app and rate it on our website. The downloads are as direct as our downloads, and we provide direct links to all available versions of the Floting App Free (multitasking) for free.
Please note that we provide basic and pure APK files and faster download speeds for Floting App Free (multitasking). You can also download the Floting App Free (multitasking) and run it using the popular Android emulator.